Friends and maple trees
[html]

Sorry hope its ok that I saw this as an opportunity as a first post to bring light to her future struggle with sexuality. You can totally ignore it if you want.

The ivory wolf giggled as the chestnut girl lost her, but shortly after Saxif lost Luna. She spun around almost frightened then suddenly she was there. She gasped as she suddenly submerged. Her face must have been one of slight terror because the wolf was apologizing the moment she resurfaced. The fall had made feel the similar trauma to her past but she brushed if off quickly. Saxif found her footing and began to laugh. I have never explored the idea of diving, you got me good. Her laugh grew melodic with amusement.

Suddenly she leaped up grabbing the slender waist of the cinnamon female and twisted pulling her down into the shallow water as pay back for the fright. She held her for a moment above the water a strange feeling in her stomach which caused her to drop the girl in the water. She shook her head slightly and then she giggled and attempted to escape with a dive. She failed miserably finding it wasn’t as easy as it looked and had choked on water. She laughed between coughs thinking this was the best day she has had in a long while regardless of the momentary drowning. Her paw forgotten; she smiled warmly at Luna.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread