Kanatiyi
[html]

WC: 302

Saxif had returned just the night before and caught wind of a hunting party being gathered before she set off to check her traps. Though she was tired from the travel she decided it was of great luck she got the opportunity to be home just in time for this. She ran to her shared hut which was empty at the moment. She ran in and grabbed her practising spear and just as she stepped out she heard the howl. She hoped she would make it in time to join the hunt hoping it wasn’t an imposition that she decided to join. She ran in her two legged form and saw the two wolves in the distance. Ayasha and the one she had known as J'adore Austral. She waved excitedly before she approached. I heard there will be a scouting today. Mind if I join? She approached J’Adore and respectfully stretched out her hand. Saxif Goldenfeather. She wondered if she was interrupting as she glanced at the anxious pup she hoped she wasn't.

Saxif was giddy with excitement, if she got to join the hunt this would be her first real large game hunt in Aniwaya. She much enjoyed trapping and hunting small prey but the fun was all in the larger beasts. Her first large game hunt had been the most electrifying experience in her life. She seemingly bounced from foot to foot as she awaited the answer of the older wolf. Her heart would be crushed if she was turned away but figured the odds were low since she was actually a hunter and a trained tracker. Her uncle on occasion let her follow him on scouts, well to a point until she would get dragged back to the pack by the guard. She smiled as she expressed her excitement.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread