Colorless
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.ouijacandle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffa936; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.ouijacandle p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ouijacandle {width:400px;border:1px solid #b52713;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /ouija.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#380c09;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#93181c;}
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; It is fine hun, I had to play catch up on my other account anyways; 720 words

It was true that he still wasn't entirely used to having his touch denied but he could cope with it. After all he wasn't the sort to force himself on another. He did well enough off o his own charms so why would he want to take something that would be freely given from another? So no, if she didn't wish to be touched then he could easily respect that. After all he was coming to learn that those in these parts didn't have the same core values that he did. He already figured that his beliefs would be different but he didn't expect that entire ways of thinking and acting would be so far off either. He still couldn't conform himself to expect something in return for what it was that he did for others. He did it because he had the ability, time, and supplies. He didn't do it because he could force someone else to give him something in return.

"I can't say that the process is something full of excitement. It isn't really anything special either. I just take the colors from nature and place them upon myself." It really wasn't anything special at all. It wasn't even done for a special purpose. He only did it because he didn't like being limited to a single color while nature was so full of many different varieties. He just took from nature and placed them upon his own pelt. That really was all that there was to the whole thing. It wasn't at all hard to do or anything. The only thing was the wait. The items used to create the colors had to be in season and ripe in order to be used.

He smiled a bit and nodded his head. "Of course you can. The colors won't be as vibrant since you already have a hint of color yourself. Still you can add on top of it." His coloring was perfect for holding colors since his pelt was void of coloration otherwise. Of course that had been the exact reason that he had started adding color to himself in the first place. He cherished those, perhaps even envying slightly, which weren't stuck being such a plain color. So yes, he liked those that had more than one natural color to them. Or even something different from his own was nice. "It isn't that hard. It is a matter of finding something you like and applying it." There was a bit more to the process than that but that really was the basic gist of it.

The large male remained still as he was examined. It was something that he was used to. Sometimes his odd appearance would be met with praise and other times it was met with disgust. He was used to both happening but he didn't let it get to him. It was his own personal preference to do what he did. He didn't seek to impress any but himself with his color addiction. If someone didn't like it then they didn't have to associate with or look at him. In his mind it really was as simple as that.

Ouija waited until the female seated herself once more before he bothered to answer her question. "I have done it all myself." The words were given quite easily. The only thing on his body that he didn't do himself was the symbol on his chest. Someone else had put the pack symbol upon him. It had been at his request though. But he supposed that she was still talking about the dye job and that he had done all alone. It was something that he had been doing for quite awhile now. It had started in the cult once he had first learned the process and had simply been continued since that time. He had started out just rolling about in grass and dirt but clearly he had moved up from that, not to say that he didn't still partake in that habit. No, he had just ended up learning how to extract colors from flowers and other such plants so that he could have a broader range of colors to choose from. And it clearly showed since he didn't stick to a single color and didn't have any sort of pattern either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread