I'll find strength in pain
[html]

Skulls. ._.

His vocal cords worked, at least. Not very well, but they worked. I can work with that. She started going over the various medicines she had, wondering which ones might work to heal a damaged throat. In the meantime, she'd have to find out how he got this way. In order to do that, though, she'd have to speak to him in a way he'd understand. For a moment, she wished Fion could've come, but she had things to do today and waiting for the little pup to repack their wares wasn't something she felt like waiting for.

I'll help you speak again. She smiled, tail swishing. It would take some time but she'd find a way, even if it meant teaching him (and herself) sign language. Now, I think my best bet will be to read up on herbal treatments first. If he's burned or scarred, though... I may have to do surgery to fix it properly. She glanced over at him, wondering if he'd ever agree to that sort of ordeal.

The reached her clinic in fair time. The general look of the house was inviting and friendly, with a backyard extending out to the side of the house, fenced in... with a goat in it. The little black and white animal came bouncing up to the fence gleefully when he spotted his owner and Sky smiled. Have you been guarding our house, Casper? As she walked past the fence, she stuck and arm inside to gently scratch the goat behind the ears before trotting up to her front porch.

The deck itself was far less inviting than the rest of the house. Beside the front steps on the railing, she'd set up a display of sorts. Three skulls, one fox and two rabbits, painted with dark red to look as if they were bleeding from the eyes. The fox skull, set up in the middle, sported extra dark red symbols. All three were set up with their noses facing the ground, held up with thick sticks nailed into them and the wood. Barbed wire, now rusted and old, wrapped around the display threateningly.

Sky paid it no mind. Instead, with a friendly wave of her tail and a smile, she unlocked the front door and waved him in, as if the gorey display didn't exist.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; min-height:339px;}
.skysong-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#646947; text-align:right;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread