Breathe For Me, Don't Wake Me From This Slumber
[html]

Short. T_T

Oh, Krystalle, it's okay. Really, it's okay. She snorted, irritated that he could tell her that while this entire fiasco was happening. It wasn't okay. It wouldn't be okay. She wasn't ready to be a mother, or even to simply give birth, regardless of if the children were living or not. She didn't want him to tell her it would be okay. Of course, the fact that he was being considerate about it at all was probably better than nothing; as he embrace her, she placed her arms about his chest and tried to calm her frazzled nerves. She snuffled instead of speaking, pale pink eyes staring absently at the wall of their makeshift home.

As he spoke again, she shoved at him. "That's what you think is wrong?! You think it's 'cause of the damned move?! How stupid are you?!" She didn't really think Mars was unintelligent, but the idea that she was so upset merely because he wanted her to move into a better place was, in the mind of the hormone frazzled woman, ridiculous. She turned away from him, rubbing at her cheek unhappily. "I don' wanna talk to you right now. Just show me where the damn place is." Exhaustion had overtaken her once more, the mood swing coming full circle into 'tired' once more.

<style type="text/css">
.krystallepot b {font-weight:bold; color:#943409; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3E404E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.krystallepot-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.krystallepot p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.krystallepot {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#937C64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... llepot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9D8D2; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2C2723; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.krystallepot-line1 {width:380px; border-bottom:1px solid #A5FAFF; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread