look over your hills
[html]

Revlis men are born leaders Wink Physe Revlis led Chimera, Storm, and Aremys in his day.

She was the type to assimilate to new situations quickly. The once clumsy and awkward girl had grown into a fine independent woman over time; she had once been so very different than she was now. Naniko liked to think that she had grown, that her experiences in Crimson Dreams and the cult pack had changed her and molded her into what she was now. A better, smarter, and more cunning creature than ever.

"The pack is responsible for themselves...I will tell anyone who I come across, but it will be their own fault if they choose to trespass in foreign pack territory. I would expect the same from anyone; such things are not tolerated here either. Keep discipline, Sirius, and they will long to follow you and please you." She advised. Naniko was more of a hands-off leader in some respects...she hoped that her members weren't stupid enough to disregard the borders of another pack. Even she was respectful enough to wait at the border, even if given permission.

"Thank you. I wish you luck with your pack, son. I know you will do them well." The white queen said. Naniko didn't know what else to do other than that, what else she could say to him. The message had been passed, and he did not need her assistance any more, though both knew that they could count on the other for help if they ever needed it in the future. "I'll be heading back, then. I'm sure I'll see you around, Sirius."

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread