The world turns once more
[html]

WC: 320 OOC:

Niro was still trying to staunch the bleeding when two wolves came into the scene. He looked over to see the culprit, the one who did this to Marahute, and he folded his ears back, quite angry at the moment, yet if he wasn’t trying to keep the bird from bleeding out, he would have been at the man’s throat in seconds. The woman spoke, the two toned strange, yet familiar looking all the same, spoke. He flattened his ears and growled a little but did little to make a sound. Then she seemed to change her tactics, mentioning being able to help her but all Niro could do was understand that she thought this was a pet.. Marahute had never been a pet....

“She is no pet.... she’s my companion, like a daughter to me,”

The offer to help made him less tense though his ears were still pulled back, he looked at the woman with pleading eyes, and could see she was more experienced in medical treatments, her hand was on her bag.

“Please undo what HE has done? Please help her?”

He pleaded. He loved Marahute, she really was like a daughter to him. He had gone throught the pain staking events of life with her, helped hatch her, he had been her womb for a good three weeks, he had raised her, chewed her food for her when she was just a chick, he did everything to make her life a full and healthy one, and now with one arrow stroke she could be lot to him He couldn’t think of how horrible it would feel if she died. The panda patterned woman stepped forward with gauze in her hand and Niro started out defensive, only a reaction he was used to, but pulled back a little, his grey hands now red with his golden eagle’s blood.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread