Breathe For Me, Don't Wake Me From This Slumber
[html]

OOC: Krystalle did it. +5

She had let him hug her for now, but then she shoved him away and got mad at him. Mars was confused, and he didn't know how to calm her down again. His mismatched ears fell back on his head and he looked down at the ground. She'd turn away from him, and then she would speak again about how she didn't want to talk to him, but she wanted him to show her where this place was. Mars felt hurt enough to want to withdraw, and this was what he did, enough for another personality to just jump up. Luck would have it that Bartholomew would be the one who took quick control, the man's body seeming to all of a sudden be possessed by something different. His posture changed, and he looked at the woman. Bart had heard most of the conversation and his head cocked to the woman. Why arr'ya all like this huh Krystalle? He'sa just tryin to help. the accented words came from the man's maw before he had looked towards the door. Bartholomew knew not of really where they were at, since he had not paid much attention to where he was going lately. He'd been wandering around in darkness most of this time, and he had been lost for some time. He was lucky to finally find a light.

The man huffed though and he crossed his hands across his chest, and he found the clothing that Mars was wearing to be less comfortable than his white leather jacket. He shrugged though, guessing that he could just this once walk around looking like Mars. So ya' and Mars aint in dat Art places anymore? the man asked the woman as he looked around the cave they were in. He snorted lightly. What a shithole this cave issa. the man spoke, he always did prefer buildings to caves, so the man looked back at her. Mars had anotha' places in mind, eh? I guesses we'll just haffa follow his scents where he went.. the man spoke, mostly to himself, but loud enough for Krystalle to hear if she wanted to talk back to him. Bartholomew was the one who wouldn't such up, but since Krystalle told Mars that she didn't want to talk to him, he might as well just be someone else completely, right?

Bartholomew looked at the woman, up and down, noticing that she was considerably bigger than she had been when he had seen her last. He knew why she was bigger, it was because she was pregnant. He knew why. He still felt bad, but he knew that he and Mars had to take responsibility for them. Bart grabbed the woman's food and her bag from the floor and he put them up higher on a rock next to her so that she could reach them and then he turned towards the cave entrance. I'll get Vox and uh, Senorita readys ferr us to rides. the man commented before he exited the cave and moved to Senorita first and put her reigns on and cooed to the mare and once he had been done with the mare he had moved over to his stallion and he made sure that he was ready to. Then he looked back to the cave entrance, waiting for his lover to join him so that they could find their new home.

<style>
.bart1-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bart1-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bart1-o10 b {color:#b685ae; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.bart1-o10 {background-color:#382b36; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... loetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:409px; text-align:justify; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; }
.bart1-o10-border {width:413px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread