A New Kind of Song
[html]

The black cat watched as, emerging from the shadows of the city, came a luperci woman; she was a light creamy white color, accented with shades of brown. Her hair was a deep auburn, gleaming red against the sun. She had various birds circling her of all types, something Element found strange, as usually birds were afraid of predators of all kind. He couldn't help but feel that this was justified, however, as the woman's voice was pure and attractive to any species, it seemed, as he spotted a small stoat on her shoulder, glaring at him warily.

The woman eventually spotted him, and she smiled with delight, rushing towards him. He flattened one ear, but said and did nothing - this girl was obviously not a threat. She demonstrated that later on, when she outright told him that she wouldn't hurt him. He knew that she wouldn't , but was nonetheless appeased by her reassurance - most of the time, canines either ignored the small black cat, in which case he would respond in kind, look threateningly at him, in which case he usually ran away, or try to talk to him, in which case he also responded in kind. This female seemed to be in the latter category. She said a few things, and asked him why he was there all alone; he answered in kind:

"I live here, ma'am," he said coolly. "My name is Element. And yours?"

<style type="text/css">
.elementbro b {font-weight:normal; color:#26c326; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementbroooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementbro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementbro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#755a31; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabbro.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread