Heart Shaped Box
She smiled as the male called out her name, she'd had a long walk to try and figure out who he was and it'd taken long enough. When it had finally fallen into place she was surprised it had taken so long. She could recall in her head when he had been so little come calling for Naniko and the amusement she'd had at him finding her mother instead. Iskata moved closer to the porch as Conri spoke up again, asking if she was looking for her daughter. She stopped in her tracks again, a few feet from the male, looking up to him as she answered. "Not exactly, I was wondering if her brother was here yet.." she asked sheepishly as she sat there.

The silver and gold hued woman wasn't going to take another step forward unless she was given reason to. Smiling at Conri she sat back and flicked her tail over her paws as she spoke. "I hear you two have taken good care of the pack here... I asked Kansas to find himself a good pack and I thought he'd be heading this way since he's so close to Nani." she kindof trailed off a moment as she thought about how happy he was when Nanik owas brought into any subject. It was more than obvious he cared a lot about his older sister. "I've joined Labyrith Glen with Ember.. and I asked Kansas to join one of the packs.. because it's not safe out there alone. I thought he would have made it here by now.." her brows were knitted together with worry as she wondered if he hadn't even arrived yet. It had been days..

Messages In This Thread