never discovered
[html]
Oh, my, my, you're oh so sly.
___ Andre is so cute Big Grin That post made me go d'aww.

Let's leave unsaid what's left unspoken.
___ Hybrid smiled at the boy in his own variation of indulgence. He would humour the child for now, and answer the questions, but one day he would take the boy outside the borders to where the wolves were and find a real coyote they could hurt. If they were fortunate, one would come wandering by at some point, though, he hardly believed that would ever happen. The chances of a coyote just happening by the Land of Wuffluvers, and being ostentatious about it was slim to none. Until that time came, they would have to find some coyote to rile to the point of a fight. Life was never that kind.
___ "You can always find them, my boy. Just follow the sweet stench of abomination and you'll be sure to find one." Although his words did not do much to answer the child's question, they were an answer in their own respect. In Hybrid's mind, the wolves were everywhere, very much like the plague that was spread by the rat. The coyote, in many ways, was as loathsome a creature as a rat, and had even fewer uses. It was nothing more than a vessel of disgust and decay.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread