The Destroyer of Human History
She had barely caught sight of the eagle before it was taking off and moving up into the air about her. Flicking her ears back and forth as she eyed the bird she didn't know what she should do, take a snap at it or ignore it. The chatter from the bird seemed more than the normal screams she'd heard in the past from the predatorial birds, but she didn't realize it until the wolfess before her spoke up to the bird. She sat back on her haunches a moment surprised, until she remembered her manners and gave the woman a nod of greeting. "Hello mis' I'm Iskata Sadira.. I was looking for my brother's children, but I've sortof turned myself around in this town.. I can't seem to find Mew's denhouse now.." She'd only been there once before, but the lady before her couldn't know that. Taking a step forward she eyed the eagle, noticing it seemed to be sulking in the corner near the weapons the wolf had been working with.

Moving to the edge of the steps Iskata tilted her head to the side as she questioned the ivory silver lady she'd just met. "What's with the artifacts..." she knew few wolves who carried human weapons. She'd met a wolf or two with a knife, she herself had one, and she'd been taught to shoot a bow by an old packmember, though the bow and arrows were long gone in the fire. She'd learned to fish with a pole as well, with the help of an old friend. She smiled at the idea of using the human tools, but then again her and Faolin had spent a long summer trying out all the funny human things and seeing if they were even worth it. She wished bitterly that that summer was still here.

Messages In This Thread