Here I stand
[html]

I like your avatar Big Grin Hiii!

So beautifully wrong

Naniko felt that she would probably do all right with pups of her own. She had thought about talking to Conri about it, about them having some now that Deuce's two and Dierdre's two were getting old enough to be out on their own. She didn't want to overload the pack with pups, and make things hard for Lucifer, the head hunter, but she couldn't help herself. Watching her sister's children was all right, and she enjoyed it, but it wasn't the same as having little ones of her own. Besides--who else was left to pass down the family name?

When she heard a voice she turned around, on the defense for a moment. She didn't know these lands, or the wolves in them, and had no power here. In Twilight Vale she felt completely secure, but here...things were different. Her posture relaxed as the other approached, jade eyes observing no hostility from this stranger. She felt a little foolish, her tail returning to its relaxed position, even flicking back and forth lazily a few times. Naniko was too used to being in danger, so much so that she construed every action as an act against her or her nephew.

"Hello!" Friendlinesss was refreshing. "I'm Naniko, and this is Sirius, my sister's boy. I...haven't been out here much. Do you live out here?" She didn't know the scents of the neighboring packs, or if this female was a part of one of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread