On the search pt 3
[html]

OOC: Hehe woo I love surprises :3 sorry for the wait, muse loss sucks ... I wish i had my muse from a year ago Sad

Niro waited, but only for a short while, when a woman of black and white came to view. He greeted her with a warm smile, and spoke immidiately after her question. He could see she was scrutinizing his animal companions. He got that often.

“My name is Niro Takekuro, I’m from Cour des Miracles, and I’m looking for my sister. She is white with pink dreadlocks, and a pink tail, it’s hard to miss her, but she’s also carrying with her, two pups, I don’t know the gender. She goes by the name Orin Takekuro.

He said, first wanting to get his sister’s whereabouts out of the way. He wanted to hope so much that she was in these lands, but doubt shrouded around him, though he had a feeling she had been near here before. Any sign of her scent was cold though, and he could not find it anywhere. The woman before him looked like she just finished working on something, and he could tell she was not one used to the work, but he held more respect for such actions. He wondered if she was the leader, it was not her scent at the borders, thought it was similar, whatever the reason, Niro would find out soon enough if a leader would come at all.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread