Traps and Crafts
[html]

Sorry for the late post.WC:227

Shiloh smiled at the woman's excitement. "I hope you learn well. Catching animals are hard. My father was teaching me how to build trips before he past. I know a thing or two about catching small game but not enough to skin them and clean the pelts for my own being. I would like to learn though." said Shiloh as they carried the wood. She really wanted to make something for Saxif and making a hut seemed like a good way for the them to bond and get to know each other.
"Saxif... where is your family?" she asked looking at the ivory wolf. She had told her about what happened to her family and wondered how someone like Saxif ended up here in AniWaya alone like her. "I understand if your past is a touchy subject I'm just curious. You dont have to tell me," she said with a smile. She wasn't one to pressure anyone into talking about themselves but found venting and telling others about herself made her families passing more easier on her. She rather enjoyed talking and was willing to talk about anything to keep a conversation going. She smiled to herself as she remembered what her mom used to call her

"Shi the talker. She could talk your ear off if your willing to listen to what she has to say."

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread