Delicate Work
[html]

OOC: Yep. Smile / WC: 187

…She was embarrassed. How could she have asked such a personal question? Why would she? She was aware of her attraction toward him, but that gave her no reason to prod him for a desired answer upon certain topics that would lead her to court him. Court…that was a funny notion to her. Slade would be the first male she had ever thought of courting. Usually it was the other way around and she found herself being the one courted. Well, only once and he became her mate.

Deirdre sighed; her tail gently patted the ground beneath her. “Well,” She began taking a moment to look behind her and up toward the sky. The rain was still coming down, but by the fading darkness within the clouds, she assumed the storm would die down soon.

“Curiosity,” She explained, blushing beneath her fur. “You know some personal things about me…and well…” She smiled lightly, the corner of her maw edging between a frown and a smile. “I know very little about yours…” She tilted her head and gave a rough laugh, “I sound a bit noisy. I’m sorry.”

<style type="text/css">
.whiterose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whiterose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#A2CD5A; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.whiterose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.whiterose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... able-2.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ACD32; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread