[M] angry isn't the bet feeling
[html]

Please mark this mature forth swearing

This time, the strong dominant canine didn't need his nose to figure out what was going on and what could possibly happen. He wasn't in the mood to give her a beating, fortunately for Mizu, and he didn't want to irritate her too much either, not that he was afraid of her in any way at all.

Mysterious lowered down to the ground and leaped into the air, grabbing onto a tree branch above Mizu. He peered down at her from above with a smart look on his face. He snickered and yelled, "Yes, yes I am!" with a cocky grin on his face, proud of the cruel thing he has done to such a sweet young soul.

"I won't... Unless I have to!" Mysterious hollered disrespectfully down at the young white-coated wolf, even though he wasn't looking to cause any more trouble for a while. The charming devil's rust colored eyes scanned the other branches at his eye level, in case he needed to move to another.

The Luperci laughed once more, in a sinister manner and replied, "Because I felt like it and I was looking for fun, you numskull, whiny, pregnant bitch!" he snapped rudely, spit coming out of his mouth at every word he said, while baring his wine stained teeth.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread