Colorless
[html]

WC: 231

Saxif was impressed when the wolf had mentioned he had done it all himself. It wasn’t everyday you met a wolf with an extraordinary talent. Especially one so involved with colors. She much enjoyed her first spring, in the tundra it was said that some of the flowers that bloomed were of the most beautiful. She found that hard to believe since her arrival to these lands. As the flowers had begun to bloom and the trees filled with brightness. There has never been anything more beautiful to her in her short life. To be brightened even just in the slightest like a flower in the spring would be delightful.

She smiled brightly at the colorful wolf as her tail wagged lightly. You think you could color me? She hoped the wolf could but what would she offer in return. She felt slightly embarrassed asking as though expecting him to do it out of the kindness of his heart. She was use to getting what she wanted in her homeland at a moment’s whim but here she knew it was different. She thought for a moment, she new offering her hunting skills would be a difficult task since he lived so far from her home. What could she offer? I don’t know what I could give you in return though. She looked down saddened that she had so little to offer.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread