The Flock Have come.
[html]

WC:352 OOC: ^^

Liliana could tell a joke when she heard one and she smiled wider, knowing that Ayasha wasn’t a boring old sister. She wa sure the woman had plenty of things to do with the pups.

“Oh I thik you wouldn’t be boring at all. They will look up to you as an older sibling. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling, but my parents said that I was the only one of my litter. As rare as it is I was always glad that I had my parents to myself, but I’ve wondered what it would be like to have someone else to look up to or even help along the way.”

Liliana did wonder why her parents never had any more children, then again, they had been killed when she was only a year old, maybe she would have had siblings if they hadn’t died. She kenw it wasn’t good to dwell on the past. She looked at Ayasha, snapping back to the present.

“It might be necessary for you. Controlling a horse without a bridle on can be very difficult. You need a lot of training before you can really ride on one bareback.”

Liliana cautioned. She watched the girl as she guided the chestnut around. She smiled, and nodded.

“Your legs can be used as signals too, so if you try to hold on tight to her, she’ll think you want to go really fast so always keep your muscles nice and loose, and remember, horses have the same sense we we do, and they know fear, anxiety, and all sorts, and they play on those emotions not because they want to but because it’s instinct, so always stay calm if a horse balks, or you go too fast. and if you feel you can go faster, by all means, I’m here, but stay in the area, I cannot run I’m afraid.”

She said rubbing her belly and smiling at the girl. It was up to her if she really wanted to go faster or not.

<style>
.lili-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-z29 b {color:#2D150B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-z29 {background-color:#F4EFDB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C4D34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.lili-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread