Stardust n' Fireflies
[html]
lol, rambling! xD

Iskata continued to surprise. So Haku had taken it further. Had he done it for her? She didn't know. Honestly, she didn't know he was capable of such a thing, he had always been quite innocent, but weird, with her. It seemed unlikely that her baby brother could do something like that. His pretty face, tearing up "innocent" coyotes? None of them were innocent. They were a mistake from nature's side, small pathetic creatures that pretended to be like wolves. Yet when wolves were just and honorable, they failed, throwing themselves into paths of destruction and mayhem. She had met coyotes before, and every single one had been a wretched violent child of nature. They should not be here, and Mew would never allow them to carry out their twisted nature as long as she lived. The world was better without them. Still, Iskata seemed taken aback at her own harsh words, and she knew that they seemed unnecessarily cold. It was, however, not her fault that it was the truth. Her aunt needed to face that, and so did other wolves. Passionate words came flying out of her mouth without control, she was carried away with the hate within her.

Innocent... Perhaps the two in particular did not deserve it, although nature has its way of turning every coyote to violence eventually. They took my children, Iskata. They took everything I had, and they will pay. If it is war, then it is war. I did not wish for that, but Haku did what Haku did, and it cannot be undone. Perhaps he is twisted, or ill, I don't know. I never thought he'd be capable of doing wrong. But it isn't wrong to me, even though I don't believe in needless killing. She paused to think. It wasn't as if she delighted in the thought of dead coyotes, in particular. Perhaps some of them were not damaged, perhaps some of them could be saved from the violent path they were destined to follow. If so, she would want to save them. The little pup whom Haku had killed could have been such a being, and she wished he had done it differently. Also, they weren't involved with her case, so why had he killed them? If he killed just to kill, then he was surely twisted. She would have to speak to him about it, confront him, because she could not bear the thought of her brother falling into the same pit as the coyotes she hated.

When she spoke again, she chose her words more carefully. She had to, obviously Iskata did not approve of her opinions, but she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with another family member. She needed support in this, she needed them all to understand what made her tick. I will speak to him, he normally does what I tell him to, or at least it seems as if he does. Perhaps it was my tale that drove him to do what he did, and if so I take responsibility. I do not approve of needless killing, even if they are coyotes; the two he killed had nothing to do with me. I will make it clear that I do not approve of him killing needlessly in my name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread