M. Censored
[html]

Barry shook his head. To think, such a beautiful woman not having proper access to such a beautiful drug—it ought to have been a crime! In his mind he was no seedy trafficker, no crooked racketeer; no, he was a Crusader for Intoxication, the Menace to Sobriety. “Well, what I'm sellin's a lot better 'n nothing, too,” he piped up. “Samples 're free, of course,” he added, grinning. Already his hands were at work, discarding the spent ash from the bowl so she could enjoy a green hit. He fished for a particularly impressive looking bud from one of his mason jars and began to break it up, being careful to push any seeds aside.

As for her question about the heat he only shrugged, but then his slow mind realised she might have been hinting at something. “Uhhh... I can throw one of the doors open if it's too hot in here for ya,” he offered, not wishing for his guest to be uncomfortable. Being night, it wasn't too warm inside the garage, but it was very smoky. Barrett wasn't especially concerned with conservation or efficiency here—they didn't have to hotbox the building if the atmosphere was too suffocating for her tastes. Still, he made no move to get up just yet, opting instead to finish the task at hand.

“Well, I'm glad to hear it, Ángel de Nieve,” he hummed, realising he had nothing else to call her. The bong was ready. He inched it and the lighter towards her, then kicked back with his feet up on the table. “Oh yeah,” he murmured to himself, reaching for his vat of vodka and taking an absent-minded swig.

<style type="text/css">
.barrett-snail b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.barrett-snail p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px;}
.barrett-snail {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... ail-xt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:justify;}
.barrett-snail-inner {width:350px; border:none; margin:0 auto 0px auto;}
.barrett-snail-wc {border-top:1px dotted #000000;line-height:10px;font-size:10px;font-family:'lucida console',sans-serf;text-align:right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread