A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

432 words/ heh, no problem XD but, do i have to include more information in the joining post? or is it ok like that?

While she waited, Luna daydreamed. What would her life be like if she was accepted in this pack? What if she wasn't? Would she continue as a loner? She didn't want to do so. Being alone during most of the time, risking herself to being attacked by someone else, having to hunt by herself (which wasn't usually a burden since she hunted only small animals) and the worst, not having anybody to care about wether she had woken up that day or not. That may seem selfish, but everybody has to be at least a bit selfish if one wants to survive everyday. However, this had changed since she had met her new friend, Kali. She was a good traveling companion and they had shared grateful moments. However, both of them were aware that she was dead, and that she could not fulfill certain spots withing the earth-colored wolfess' heart.

Pretty soon her thoughts were interrupted by the beat of something heavy against the ground. This sounded strange, but soon a smell reached her nose. The sounds belonged to a horse, an animal that she had only seen once in her life so far. Who would guess that these animals were so common. A few moments later said animal appeared in her vision field, walking towards her, a wolf riding on its back. Luna lowered her eyes as soon as she could distinguish the other wolf's. She was a stranger, and even if he wasn't the alpha she had to show respect. However, AniWaya was a new place to her, and the garments that he wore could be an indicator of his status, in which case he would be a high ranked wolf, if not the Alpha.

The mount halted not so far away from her, but close enough for her to hear what the other wolf said clearly. "There is no problem." She answered at the male's apology. One's health was more important than formalities after all. And, just as she expected, this wolf was, indeed, the leader (Chief). This fact made Luna's eyes lower to the mount's hooves and her neck sink in her shoulders a bit, though, she did her best to relax.

"Greetings Dawali. My name is Luna Sabino, and i would like to..." How can i say it properly? "...join your tribe. Another wolf told to me about this place..." She mentioned. Her tone had turned from formal to casual as she talked. Ayasha's face appeared in her mind as she spoke the last words. "...and i thought that it would be a good place to live."

Luna does, "Luna says", Luna thinks, "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread