I would like to join please
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

I'm so sorry for the wait! I didn't see you had replied, honestly, I had even waited for it without noticing you had replied - that was completely my mistake. Sorry again - but at least now you're in! Please PM me with which Profession you would like Lunatoke to have Smile

She appeared nervous, and Dawali did his part to lessen her awkwardness, smiling warmly and trying to make the conversation pleasant enough. It could be difficult to speak upwards to someone atop such a large animal, as he knew very well himself. Perhaps it was the height, perhaps the horse itself. Having grwn up around them, he really wouldn't be able to identify with any other response towards such animals. Though nervous, she didn't appear so hindered by it that she couldn't speak. Her intention had been clear from her howl, and he nodded as she presented her skils, satisfied that she took the initiative herself, rather than having him ask her. Pondering her words for a moment, mostly through being reminded of his own profession as medic, and thinking about stock and what they were in need of, he absent-mindedly stroked Belle's neck. He certainly could need help stocking up on medicine, and Nayati could probably also need a hand hunting. Their numbers were growing all the time.

Finally, the Chief smiled warmly and responded in a calm voice. "Very well. We could need help with stocking up on most things - you can claim a place in our ranks. The village—" he said, pointing to where one could barely spot the plume of smoke from the Great Fire. "—is in that direction. I am afraid I have errands, so I cannot lead you there, but there are many there that will help you find a den. Just tell them Dawali sent you," he smiled. There were more borders to patrol, and plenty of AniWayans that would warmly welcome Lunatoke and help her get settled in. He signaled for Belle to move and she positioned herself diagonally from Luntoke, ready to leave but still politely waiting for her response before intending to do so. He was not the kind to walk out of a conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread