Rape and Revenge
Slight PP. Tell me if you want it changed.

"Leon... don't leave me...I...love you." she whispered softly trying to grip the hand that held her own. She stared at him, silver eyes searching for white. His scent calmed her, her breathing shallow as she struggled to breathe though her sore dry throat. She wanted to be in his arms again and longed to be loved by him. What would he think of her now that that she was unpure and broken. "Please don't think of me differently... I only......" she breathed in as the darkness danced in her eyes, Leon becoming darker then he was before. She closed her eyes and gripped his hand as hard as she could only to feel herself losing strength and will. She tried to open her eyes but she was so tired.

Everything was muffled and her ears could only hear so much. She shook with the effort to stay alive but she was starting to feel heavy till she felt someone pour water down her muzzle. She coughed at first, spitting most of the water out but the person giving her the water was gentle and lifted her head to so she could drink. She drunk greedily, the water soothing her parched throat and tongue and cooling her insides as it went down. Someone's voice was in her ear telling her to continue to drink to finish it all. It was only later that she figured out it was Ralla helping her. She opened her eyes and spotted the white wolfess. She finished off the water quick and was laid back down softly, her hand still cradled in Leon's. She cried at the sight of so many helping her and in that moment she felt loved and cared for.

Messages In This Thread