Delicate Work
[html]

OOC: You can have the last post. Smile I'll get started on our next thread. / WC: 303

She wanted to tackle him, and play. That was what she wanted to do after he gave her the permission to ask him questions. She would not do it now, but the thought of being able to get to know him on a personal level thrilled her. Her tail beat the ground heavily with her glee, hiding back her desire to pounce and roughhouse within her little hollowed out den.

Playing, roughhousing, they were all ways of showing her excitement, her glee on a situation but she could not do it with him. She could not pounce; she could not show her affection. Not now, she had an inkling feeling that Slade would not take it well. So she settled with the excitement of her tail, and the future thoughts of getting to know him better.

As silence fell before her, she could hear the rain begin to die. Slowly it came to a stop. The sky was still gray, forewarning all the inhabitants of the area that the moment of quietness would not last long. She sighed, looked up at the sky and then turned to Slade. She caught him glancing up at the sky, and she smiled. Standing up she moved herself out into the opening.

There was a gentle breeze. She lifted her muzzle to the sky, and took in a deep breath. Exhaling she moved her body slowly. Her eyes moved to Slade.

“It’s not over,” She began. Her tail waiving, “The rain I mean.” She looked up at the sky. “You should probably get going home.” She said, hoping that she did not sound upset. The way she spoke that sentence was concerning her, but she smiled. “If you stay here, you may have to stay the night.” She laughed, though I might enjoy that. She told herself.

<style type="text/css">
.whiterose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whiterose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#A2CD5A; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.whiterose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.whiterose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... able-2.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ACD32; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread