Showing you the way
He grinned, "Okay!" He giggled, he was a litte wobbily. He knew that he wouldn't be able to balance easily but he hadn't really expected to not be able to balance. He laughed out loud at this thought. It made absolutely no sense but it also made complete sense. He glanced up at Aeron, "I uh- thought of something funny." He laughed some more. He felt silly and hyper. He also felt acomplished, like he had been trying to shift for years and years and had finally been able to do it. Aslan felt older and more mature.

"Okay, I need pastachios, maybe if the man has them some very thin tortillas. Can I get a horse?" He smiled hopefully. There had been horses on the boat that he had been on but his mom wouldn't let him get anywhere near them. He had only seen them a few times as he was passing by the place where they were kept. Several times he wanted to stop and stare at them but he didn't want to make Anne angry. "I just love horses!" He giggled and kept walking. He gripped onto Aeron's hand for extra balance, "I don't know if I ever told you this but... I love you! And I love Aylar too. And I love your puppies, my siblings and I love Sara." He smiled, he didn't think that he had ever said those words to anyone besides Anne. But it felt good to say them.

Messages In This Thread