Let's Begin Marking
[html]
OOC: Lol no problem / Word Count: 510 (5 points)

Scorpius took a moment to look around the family cave that belonged to his father and his half siblings. It was nice to have them close by. At least then he wouldn’t be so lonely all the time; although, not all of them seemed to be the greatest to be around. Agony didn’t have the best mood and he really hadn’t spent much time with Esmeralda. Perhaps it would be nice to see what she was like sometime. It seemed like Jackson was the better one of the bunch, though he wasn’t going to complain about them. Perhaps he would be able to stop by some other time and meet up with his father. It had been so long since he had seen him. The male had been spending most of his time learning and taking lessons from his mother. Perhaps on some down time, he would be able to come here and rest with his father. He gently shook his head as he soon went back to his work.

The black wolf paused as he heard a voice calling from behind him and then watching a smaller one take to his side. He recognized the black and white one and gave a small smile. ”Hello Jackson.” He paused for a moment and sat down, leaning his back against the wall as he looked to his younger half brother. He gave a small look around the cave before back to the young one. ”I came here work on my map of the inner cave. I was kind of hoping Dad would be around. Perhaps next time then huh?” He set his map down as he rested his arms on his legs. He wouldn’t mind taking a short break from his work to spend some time with his half brother. He pulled his long hair out from behind his head so it rested on his shoulders. ”So how has life been treating you Jackson? How is Dad doing?” He would like to hear about his family outside of his mother for once.

After a while, Scorpius knew he would have to return to his work and continue to mark out the homes of the members. He then stood up and grabbed his supplies once again. He kept his ruby gaze on Jackson as he began to head for the exit. Perhaps he wouldn’t have to wander around all by himself. He turned his head back to the young one as he flicked his tail. ”Would you like to join me Jackson? I could use some company while I work on these maps.” He then exited out of that section of the cave, beginning to head to the other one. He sketched out the different areas and checked the scent. The male paused for a moment to wait for his half brother to come and join him. He removed his mask quickly to scratch his face and then put it back on. He let out a soft sigh as his gaze moved back to the young one, waiting for him.

<style type="text/css">
.piuspion b {font-weight:normal; color:#79485e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.piuspionooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#79485e;}
.piuspion p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.piuspion {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7214/piuspion.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #79485e; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b39a7b; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © Sylvie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread