If You Want It, You Can Have It.
She smiled at the lady and chuckled under her breath, "Hang around here long enough and you'll understand what I mean about the wolves.." she said it a little bitterly as she realized half her family was included in those numbers. Shaking her head she flicked her tail back and forth over her paws as she stared into those eyes infront of her. She knew the lady had her own experience to rely on, but she felt strongly as well, though the stranger before her would probably wonder if she knew anything about the silver and gold lady's past. She didn't love the coyotes, but she didn't hate them with a passion either.

When her new companion changed the subject Iskata smiled and lifted her paws up and down a few moments as she spoke excitedly. "I wish my family wasn't so prone to wander, I miss what it was like when we were kids.." her eyes shined as she turned to her own babes. "I've had two litters, Magdalena and DaVinci were my first, Ember, Kansas and Firefly are from my second. Icarus didn't make it from the fire..." the spark in her eyes seemed to fade as she was absorbed into the memory of her recent loss... She shook her head at the idea and sighed softly. "We're probably lucky we weren't around when the fire broke out..." she didn't even stop to think that the wolfess before her wouldn't have been over the mountain where the horror and fear had shaken the world of those she knew.

Messages In This Thread