Traps and Crafts
[html]

WC: 450+ Sorry this took so long.

I can teach you what I know if you like. Though I am still quite the novice at much things myself. Saxif stiffened slightly at the mention of her family, but Shiloh had been so open to share about hers. She figured she might as well give her something but didn’t want to give her everything. My family is back in my home probably just living their lives peacefully now that I am gone. I caused my mother a lot of stress and my sister never really liked me. She often called me a “spoiled prince.” She always had wondered why her sister called her a prince instead of a princess. She was after all the daughter of an Alpha not a son. It had never really dawned on her that she had been different from most of the females of the tribe. She realized too that her friends had consisted of males in her pack and had never really noticed the female’s avoidance. I guess I act more like a boy at times why she called me that. Never really noticed until now. She smiled lightly.

While her thoughts were on her home she thought of her father and her uncle. My uncle probably misses me, possibly my father. I ran away from there, probably quite suddenly and unexpectedly. A small touch of guilt arose in her stomach. The only person who knew was my gu… She paused. My friend. It was the first time she acknowledged her young guard as a friend. He had been just that, more so than her best friend Hilon. The young guard had seen her through every tear, every rage, even risked his life for hers. He truly was her friend because the day she was plotting out her escape he had approached her knowingly even with her secrecy. He had nearly begged for her to reconsider, a reaction she had not seen from the usually professional male. She realized he must have been more than just a royal guard to her as well.

She found herself smiling shyly as they neared their destination with the wood. But I guess the thing you need to know is that I needed to leave, I was far too different for my old pack. Here though it seems like I fit in and I am happy here. She worried what people might think of her if they had known she was an Alpha’s daughter so she kept her true reasoning to herself. She would do so for weeks to come. She wondered just then where they were headed. Where are we building? Also if there is anything else you need just let me know and I can fetch it for you. She was excited for this task to begin even though she wouldn’t get to move in until she came home from Pheonix Valley.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread