Colorless
[html]

WC: 275

Saxif smiled warmly at the rainbow wolf. She had not expected him to be so generous. Saxif herself was quite giving; if someone had said they were hungry she would give them her food or even hunt it for them. This trait was yet another reason she was so different from the wolves of her home. There skills were bought with food, homes or other services; the less you had to offer the lower you were. Even though she was of the greatest status in the pack she never gave expecting things in return. She liked that this trait was something the colorful wolf and she shared. Thank you… Wow I didn’t get your name. Mine is Saxif, Saxif Goldenfeather. She smiled politely it wasn’t like her to just jump into conversation with out proper introduction. The idea made her feel good though, it was informal and different. She much enjoyed different.

I’m not sure what colors I should have. Though I have been quite partial to red and pink. She enjoyed these colors because they often brought on thoughts of hunting. Red for the color of blood, the common color drenching hunters in the midst of a kill. She often envied her father’s stained fur when he returned home from long trips. Pink for the common color of her uncle’s scars, she envied scars. They were a testament to a wolf’s strength in her eyes. She nodded. Yes, red and pink. They would be a homage to the hunters of her old tribe. It would be a proclamation of her own dreams as a huntress. She smiled thinking and they would be pretty too.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread