As I Rise
[html]

For her to reply in his lingo, the coyote grinned ear to ear. Surely they would be fantastic together, reunited for good. He knew no other joy; for his girls to join him in their united pack, all three girls, Razekiel knew he could not die a happier man. As for Micah, Razekiel did not know — he could only assume his youngest child was still with Ocean Flower back in Juniper Peace despite his three sisters settling in Inferni. Should all four of them join he and Nayru in what would become Ichika no Ho-en, Razekiel could not dream of a better day, a better life.

For a long moment he gazed at her, then in one motion threw his arm around her shoulders and led her back outside, other hand pulling the joint back and forth from his lips, puffing at the marijuana with great enthusiasm. Razekiel closed the Abbey door gently behind them, breathed in the sweet Mother's breath, and smiled up into the sunlight. Her warmth was particularly encompassing, embracing that day, and with that confirmation he knew he had done well.

"How will you tell them?" he said after a moment, straw eyes returning to her seconds later. "What if they refuse, man? I wanna be there, little girl, you know, help you out. I'll cool 'em all down, tell 'em what we're gonna be about, man. They won't be able to resist, I know it, but we gotta be prepared, yeah?"

Another puff from the joint. "I will be with Jefferson when he lays down the big news. I should be with you too, yeah?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread