Searching
He hadnt at first seen the mask on the males face, covering his cheek and eye on his left side. Curiosity immediatetly sparked and Saul wondered if he wore it because something had happened to that side of his face. Or whether he'd picked it up somewhere and thought it a nice accessory. Saul immediately thought of a burn or a scar and green eyes narrowed in what as probably confusion or wonderment. He wasnt, however, good enough friends with the boy to ask him outright why he had a white mask on his face. As Saul took up leaning on a tree nearby, the Anatheman chose to do likewise once more. The boys rich voice came through and the agouti male gave a soft snort. He was old enough to shift, and therefore at least seven months old. In two more months he would be officially an adult. But Saul guessed he still had to inform his mother where he was. Saul had never really had to refer to anyone in his life- his mother was dead and his father wanted nothing to do with them. He was practically an orphan.

"Then this should be a much more amiable meeting. How've you been Scorpius? Its been a long time!"

Saul asked, genuinely wondering how the boy had been doing. He lived in the mountains with the Anathema pack and Saul had no idea what they were like. He knew Nayru had business with their leaders, but thats as far as his knowledge went. They couldnt be all bad if they were friends with Nayru. However, Scorpius had another being on his mind and voiced it immediately. A sly smile crossed the agouti males lips. He tried to hide it and the darkness aided a bit to keep it obvious. What was obvious however, was the males feelings for his neice. Of course, Saul couldnt openly say this, but maybe this conversation would lead the male to admit his feelings.

"She came to Anathema? Well that doesnt surprise me. She'd doing well, almost there with shifting. I see you've already got there. It took my brothers and I a while before we got there. I'm not sure where she is at the moment though- she still explores a lot and sometimes doenst return till nightfall."

He answered truthfully- he hadnt actually seen Melee in a while. Gideon had informed him that his neice was doing well, but Saul had yet to see the girl for his own eyes. He would have to track her down soon enough.

Messages In This Thread