why do you build me u[p], buttercup?
[html]

I’m sorry about the wait! I love that he marked the tree by the way! OuO
WC: 502

The onyx female watched with a mild curiosity stirring in her eyes, although she mostly tried to keep her eyes averted. Although she had changed often since her first shift, she had seen very few others in the act of shifting itself. Having left her homeland once she had received a fair amount of daily training, she had focused more upon that physical study than socializing. She supposed that not much had changed since then. Once his form became ambiguous, the white orbs returned to the darkness of the woods, contemplating the cool, hollow shadows that sighed to her. She sighed in return. When she had left her homeland, TaeKyung had stolen a compilation of all poomsae and techniques. She had read that book as she traveled from boat to boat, but once, in a great storm, the ocean had swallowed that most valuable resource. In a sense, her training would always be incomplete until she returned to her homeland. Then again, there was much room for personal evolving.

A strong scent brought her back to the woods about her. Black auricles pricked forward as the eyes followed the visually indiscernible scent trail. The male, Barry, had marked his belongings. The scent, however, was most curious to her, as such things told wolves a great deal of information about one another. Even when Barry approached, telling her that he was ready now to depart for the hunt, she strode beyond him, lowering her maw to get a good, strong whiff. She sniffed for several long moments, storing the information in the back of her mind, before she was satisfied. Turning the lunar orbs briefly to the dark male, the dark plume waved once in response. Silent paws carried her into the hollow shadows, her pace slow at first, a beckoning to her hunting partner. Neither wolves were ranked against one another, and thus she did not feel the need to enforce any dominance or submissions. She did not lead and simply searched, and the Korean hybrid trusted the male to do the same. TaeKyung’s pace quickened and she seemed to glide in the darkness with silence. Although she traveled quickly, she was slow enough to catch the many scents carried upon the cool, night air.

She came to slow crawl, her strong maw pointed to the winds. Her tail flickered quietly as she took a side-long glance at Barry. There was a faint smell of deer—perhaps a heard was nearby. For a moment, paused her movement, turning slowly as she analyzed each direction. TaeKyung thought that she found where the trail grew stronger, but she was not sure. Perhaps this scent was even an older one. The smell of the woods was still unfamiliar to her, and their affect upon the scents was unknown to the wolf. The lunar orbs turned toward the male. Initially, her strangely empty features revealed nothing of her emotion. Then her head tilted slightly, asking his opinion. Should that follow this trail, or search for another?

<style type="text/css">
.yi-pagoda b {font-weight:bold; color:#1e0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yi-pagoda .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#http://i.imgur.com/Ef6Yw.png;}
.yi-pagoda p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yi-pagoda {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#890000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ef6Yw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b22e2e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread