Traps and Crafts
a bit off this week.WC: 300+

"At least your family is alive. But I understand your need to leave. As the daughter of a Alpha I can only imagine what you had to go though," smiled Shiloh turning to her. "I know what you are Saxif. You shouldn't hide who you are. I don't think of you differently because your the daughter of an alpha. You are most likely wondering how I knew you were the daughter of an alpha right? Its simple really. You carry yourself differently then the others. Like you have confidence and a strong will. Something I envy about you. I am nothing like you. Scarred and shy, I am a monster. At least you can find a mate to love you and understand you. No one will want someone as scarred as me," she whispered softly before stopping where she wanted to build.

"Here is where I am going to build your hut. Tell me if you want it in a different spot," said Shiloh putting down her load of wood. She had said too much to Saxif and she was the first to know what Shiloh really thought of herself.
*I am a monster. All these scars. No one can love someone like me.* she thought looking at her pink hands and forearms. She wished she had died with her family. She missed them so much. She was in another one of her moods and Shiloh was beginning to wonder if she was losing her mind. "I am sorry. I am in another one of my moods again. Then have been coming on to me since my family passed. I would like to learn your craft. I can help make traps in exchange for furs from some of the animals you kill. I'll tell you if I need anything. I have been feeling ill lately so moving the wood would be most helpful," she said turning to Saxif with a smile.

Messages In This Thread