Vigilance
[html]

The lady looked at the man sitting next to her. He looked older than she, but she was the one looking old as well considering she was starting to grey, "When I figure out what I can do for myself.. I'll let you know." it was true, she had no idea what she wanted. A twig in front of her caught her interest and she started to twirl it in between her fingers. "I'm Asphyxia Holocaust." was all she left him with, a short introduction was needed if she was going to be sitting beside him, the least she could do is tell him who was sitting beside him... or with him, it was really hard to tell which one.
Asphyxia almost chuckled to herself, "Usually, when I see wolves, I try to kill them. I don't know what to do now, what are you useful for? Talking or killing and eating... it's a real hard decision." although, the female would never touch the man sitting next to her because right now, she was in no mood for fighting. Sorrow within her is all she had at that very moment, she grew up and calmed down. Maybe she should have spared Mew's blood, should have saved her babies that were no longer going to come because Asphyxia attacked Mew. If someone ever did that to Asphyxia, she'd want revenge, no wonder Haku did what he did. She deserved it, she wanted to cry.. but she trembled instead and wrapped her arms around her legs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread