Scout me a meal [DND]
[html]

The silence stretched between them and Foxglove wondered if she shouldn't leave now, as it seemed she had upset the golden wolf somehow. The blonde wolfdog chose to wait the silence out, using the time to study the startled wolf in her usual quiet way. The pink-nosed girl waited until her fellow tribe member spoke in response to her initial greeting. She was not one to speak for the sake of speaking, and she had already greeted the wolf. It was no longer her turn to speak, it was the golden female's.

Though she had taken a step back as Foxglove approached her, the golden wolf now shortened the distance between them, something that did not bother the gypsy girl in the least. It was an acceptable explanation, though it did not truly touch on why she seemed so nervous by the Tsula Agateno's presence. It was no matter, though. Saxif was certainly allowed to be nervous or skittish if she wished. Foxglove would not hold that against her or even take it personally as some sort of insult.

"I am new as well," she spoke gently, her tone holding the tenderness for all things it seemed to always. "I am Foxglove Monroe, a Tsula Agateno. What does a Tsisdu Kanati do?" She still did not know much of the other ranks.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgloves4fg2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1f9f4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #515049; }
.foxgloves4fg2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; text-align:center;}
.foxgloves4fg2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.foxgloves4fg2 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#b2e3c9; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... glove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f1f9f4; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515049; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.foxgloves4fg2-border1 {width:417px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxgloves4fg2-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e9176; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
--
[/html]

Messages In This Thread