In The End
[html]

!

Farore arrived with the others, and cast suspicious eyes upon her sister and the man who sat next to her just then. As close as she was to her sister, she did not know the nature of this meeting and it was no surprise. The change had come so swiftly, she did not begrudge Nayru for not telling her. Silently Farore sat through the speech, the consents, the two (a new couple with new children) who spoke out again the change. Yet the words the woman spoke were not fully true, though the ivory lady could not blame the woman for feeling so. Farore knew her sister to think only of the pack first, and if Nayru had decided to move them she did so with purpose, of that she was sure. Farore knew the alpha well enough to know how much Dahlia de Mai had meant to the woman. It meant everything. Nayru would not have made such a decision on a whim.

The mountains would provide better protection from any threats than what Dahlia de Mai offered now. If the mountains were hard to climb, it was only to their advantage to be on the other side, away from the clans and packs that now took up so much of the land. And Farore knew that the climate along the shores Nayru spoke of would be ideal, the climb over easiest in the dead of summer rather than winter when fear of frost might have been realistic. Yet Farore also knew the worries of a new mother, moving her children, she couldn't blame the lady for her reaction. And Saluce, amethyst eyes danced over him as he spoke his piece. Those who went were family, those who stayed behind were not. The man was not happy, but he would go. Farore almost laughed at the irony. He did not think it a good idea, but he would go. Farore saw no reason not to move Dahlia de Mai, but she would not. Yet he moved with family. For Farore there was only Nayru, and the woman cared more for the entirety of the pack than she did for her single lone sister. Farore was tired of trying to tear the black and white lady away from her pack.

"For too long I have clung to you, sister." Farore spoke only to the two toned woman, for she had bonded with very few others in Dahlia de Mai she did not think her absence would be much noticed. "It is time I find my own path. I will not go. I wish you all the best of luck." And Farore bowed her head, waiting for the meeting to be over so that she could begin to seek out her new path as soon as possible, where ever it would lead her, into whatever family she found.

<style type="text/css">
.farorepurplemountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFE1FF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.farorepurplemountains .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.farorepurplemountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.farorepurplemountains {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#8E8283; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... s5fgc6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#683A5E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread