I Was Told My Uncle Lives Here.
Aslan followed the male quickly. He kept in pace with the older male. The answer to his question was vauge but Aslan nodded anyway. 'This is my home.' Aslan looked over it. It was nice, nice enough to live in. Galileo told him not to touch anything and he smiled sheeplishly, that is just what he was about to do! He held in a giggle. "How are you going to find out what I am made of?" Aslan had never heard that expression before and quite frankly it sounded strange to him. He rolled it over in his mind, trying to figure out what it meant. Maybe what his skills were? "Do you mean what my strongest skills are?" His first language was Turkish and didn't learn English until he was on the boat. He really didn't understand a lot of English phrases he heared from various people now-a-days.

He sat down in front of Galileo. "What do we do first Un- errr... Galileo?" He smiled, trying to cover up his slip-up. He wagged his tail happily, he was so excited to be here! He hadn't yet been outside of Inferni since arriving in the 'Souls' lands. It was almost too exciting for him to bear! He smiled, he felt so giddy he wanted to bust up laughing right there. Of course Galileo seemed serious and would probably kick him out if he did that so he held in it.

Messages In This Thread