M. Censored
[html]

She would try and make as much out of this night as she could. It was great to find someone who had the same view points as her about certain drugs...maybe they'd become friends. A chance meeting turning into something a little bit more. Naniko had simply been curious about the design of the building, having lived in some human structures in the past but none like this one. "Oh, no. I was just wondering, is all. It's an interesting place...kind of hidden in plain sight out here."

She watched him enviously with his piece. She could almost feel it now, the slight burning sensation at the back of her throat. She swallowed a few times, looking away so that it wouldn't seem like she was staring at him. She held her hands on her lap. "So, Barry...what else do you like to do for fun? In our pack we have a spring that we like to relax in...or we explore the underground portion of the territory or visit each other in our dens. I don't mind if canines in my pack use drugs..I use them myself, in my den. When I have them, anyway. Lately I've been running kind of low."

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread