Songs Of Glory
As soon as he heard his uncle begin to talk, Aslan looked right at him. His words were shocking.. He wanted Aslan to go? It was based on family? He thought for a moment. He couldn't bare the idea of leaving Aylar, Guzel, Sara and the pups. He had just gotten more family members, he couldn't loose them! But then again, would he be loosing Galileo if he said no? He didn't want to move permently, maybe they could work something out.

Suddenly a thought came into his head. "Galileo, I came here looking for you to teach me things that my mother can not." It sounded weird not calling his mother, Aylar. "If I come with you, I help to get things started within this pack you think you are making, could you still teach me those things? I will stay for as long as my mother will allow it. As long as you give me permission to leave your pack lands whenever I want to visit my family." He took a deep breath, "I will tell my mother about your offer, tell her what the reasons I have to go and if she allows me I will, but you have to promise me those things. The only reason my mother allowed me to come to see you was so that you could teach me things. I think that perhaps if I lived with, or closer, to you then it would help me to learn better. I am sure that my mother will not have a problem with that. I would want to visit her once every two weeks for two days. Then I shall come back to your pack... If that sounds okay to you then I shall tell my mother about it.. If not, then I can not accept your offer."

Aslan's voice was serious the whole time. He stared right at his uncle, even though Galileo would not look at him. He was determined to not loose Aylar. He just couldn't. Aylar had taken him in when his mother died and she had been a mother to him. Guzel was too. He would only stay for as long as Aylar told him he could, perhaps only until they moved to another pack. He wanted his uncle to teach him the things that his mother told him he needed to be taught. But he didn't want to loose anyone in the process. He nodded his head, happy with the terms he had laid out for Galileo. If he refused these conditions then Aslan would not speak of this meeting, if he did accept them then he would talk to Io about it.

Messages In This Thread