On the search
[html]

OOC: :3 I think Alli said she'd bring in Anu sometime, but I think she forgotted I may have to poke her ^^

Niro wagged his tail, his ears high in the praise that the man gave him. Yes it was rare to see people who tended birds, even the seed eating ones. He didn’t care for them, even though he was carrying a pigeon for them for their messanger bird. It was easy to keep tended to, but training something as simple minded as these took a lot of patience.

“I would love to see what you have!”

Happy the man signaled him within the borders. He picked up the cage with the pigeon and made sure his satchel was secured before he began to follow Ehno. He knew he would have to enter the packlands and if he wanted to trade, had no intentions of staying by the borders if he was invited in.

“What kinds of wood working do you do? I wouldn’t mind trading information, I love learning new things.”

He knew his sister was alive somewhere, it was important to find her, but he knew he had to be patient. He couldn’t just run around in a panic or it would wear down on him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread