The world turns once more
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: We can end this pretty soon then, oh first real short thread in a while, not bad though Smile

Niro was timid as the duo marked woman came closer, but she seemed cautious, and her motions in her body wasn’t one of hostility. He watched her, then her words cleared his mind, though at first he wanted to jump at her, but as she spoke reason, he looked down at the bird, his bloodied hand and the two that stood before him. His anger was abated, and he knew, they couldn’t have known she was with him, or any one really, though why anyone would want to eat another predator was beyond him. He said nothing though, as she would at least be able to help him. Niro quietly watched the woman as she took a hold of the bird, He did not protest, but watched, he knew only minor treatments for birds, nothing as major as an arrow going through muscle and bone. Soon Marahute, who was still in shock, was bandaged up. He nodded at her silently as she gave him instructions.

“Thank you, I do hope she can fly again, she would probably die if she couldn’t. The sky has always been her home... Thanks, for taking care of her, she’s as much a family to me as my owwn son and daughters.”

He said, his eyes looking at her gratefully, then he turned to the man who had shot the bird down and quietly spoke.

“I am sorry for my rash words, I know that it’s not normal for a wolf to own a bird, I hope you can forgive my hostility. I must say you have some good skill with that. If circumstances were different I would have possibly asked for a lesson. Maybe some other time though.”

He said, holding the large bird close. How she would react when the shock wore off he wouldn’t know but he knew he would have to calm her down.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread