Tsigoti Sidanelvhi
[html] <style>
#AWofficial {width:510px; text-align:justify; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; padding:10px; padding-top:30px;}
#AWofficial p {line-height:17px; margin-top:15px;}
#AWofficial .awheader {font-size:40px;line-height:17px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', serif;}
#AWofficial .awsubheader {font-size:30px;line-height:17px; font-family:'Zeyada', serif;}
</style>

Such a quick-moving thread! Big Grin

Dawali nodded, interested, as Sunki revealed that his assumptions had been correct. Nayati's sister! Well, well, Nayati would be pleased to find this. Dawali nodded to her question and answered very briefly. "Yes, Nayati's one of my closest in the Tribe, I'm sure—" and then he could hear the horse, and a very familiar feline sprinted into view. There was little time to continue their conversation, and Dawali watched as his friend approached his sister, smiling and shruging very briefly to Sunki. The Chief knew all about that feeling, when family came knocking at the door. It was a moment not for him, but the two siblings.

The red wolf watched the moment and this time he wans't stung with regret or longing, because he had two of his siblings here already, thankfully. If there was something he was grateful for, it was loyalty of his family, and the mutual love between them all. It was evident in Nayati's fussing over Sunki, though she was safe, that their family had that very same relation. They exchanged information, and at some point, when the pause was long enough, the red male broke in. "You said you were weary, Sunki. Why don't we start heading back to the Village while we catch up?" He was the fifth wheel here, but it was a good feeling. Nayati deserved it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread