Kanatiyi
She gave a giggle at Saxif’s suggestion. I think it’ll be even more fun if we poke him when he goes too slow. Her face now had a distinct mischievous look on it. Her eyes twinkled and her mouth was formed in a smirk. She carefully took the knife that J’adore handed her and then grinned at him. Now you have to be nice to me or I might just stab you in your sleep. She said this nonchalantly.

She gave a nod as they both encouraged her to lead them. She was excited but knew that it would be best if she calmed down. So she gave them a big smile and then sniffed the air for any sign of elk. Though her ears twitched at the mention of someone trying to hurt her Tribe but she was relieved that her uncle had taken care of it.

She caught the distant scent of an elk and ran off in that direction, knowing that the adults would follow her. She then saw some tracks that looked rather knew. Ayasha’s face lit up but she repressed the urge to let out a war cry. The trail would be easier to follow now that she could see where they were going. But it would still take most of the day to catch up with the elk. She had no idea how many there were or how far they were ahead. She would learn with this hunt though.

Messages In This Thread