Let's Begin Marking
[html]
OOC here: Sorry for the short wait. / Word Count: 501 (5 points)

As Scorpius paused and looked to the young one, he formed a nice smile on his face. Jackson would soon have to go out on his own and perform the ceremony for becoming of age. He would soon become an adult and would accend into the adult ranks just as he had. He wondered what path his half sibling would take. Perhaps they would be able to work together and help each other out sometime in the future. It was a nice thought for the future and he would have to keep it in mind once his half brother got his new rank. He would make sure to be there for his ceremony once the time came.

Scorpius relaxed as he leaned against the cave wall and listened to Jackson. It seemed he was looking for their father too. He gave him a small nod. ”Yeah I bet he is out hunting. Oh well… maybe he’ll be here later in the day and we can check back then.” Scorpius gave the young one a smile as he looked over his half brother’s shifted form. ”I see that. Congradulations Jackson. I see you’ve even gotten some clothes. They look nice on you.” He could see the pride in Jackson’s eyes. It was nice to see him happy about his abilities. He put his hands on his legs as his half sibling then asked how he was doing. The black male paused for a moment and then closed his eyes, letting out a small sigh. ”I’ve been with Mom most of the time, though now that I am an adult, I’ve been focusing on my work. I guess I’m just trying to impress her now. It would be nice to show her I have learned a lot from her.” He opened his eyes again as he looked to see his half brother’s reaction.

The black wolf was glad to see that Jackson was going to join him on his little tour around the caves as he marked them out. He made sure to check the walls as they moved around and checked in the other homes. He sure hoped he wasn’t disturbing anyone. His ruby eyes moved down to his half sibling as he asked what he was making the map for. He showed it to Jackson as he began to explain. ”It’s part of my rank to explore the caves in our territory and make maps of them. I figured I would start in here and work my way out. I’m sure this would also help newer members find their way around the main cave.” He then took his map back up to his view and continued along. He wanted to have this done soon so that he would be able to relax for the rest of the day. As they moved through the caves and gazed at the torches, he looked back down to Jackson. ”Hey Jackson, when you become an adult, what rank are you thinking of choosing?”

<style type="text/css">
.piuspion b {font-weight:normal; color:#79485e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.piuspionooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#79485e;}
.piuspion p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.piuspion {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7214/piuspion.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #79485e; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b39a7b; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © Sylvie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread