immortal technique
[html]

Lol it's ok. Just had to do a few edits to my post but it's all good. / Word Count: 504 (5 points)

Although his mind was occupied by other things, Songan payed attention to the white wolf, as they walked around. His ears moved up as Kansas stated that he would like to see AniWaya sometime. He thought for a moment and thought he got an idea. He was sure his brother would not mind a guest from a nearby pack being there so long as he was with him. He smiled as he then spoke back to the male. “Perhaps I could show you around AniWaya sometime Kansas. I’m sure my brother won’t mind if I do.” Sometimes it was nice having an older brother for the chief, and he was getting more used to it as the days went on. He hadn’t seen his brother since he met him along the borders, though he hoped that would soon change. He would have liked to have seen Dawali again and hoped he would sometime in the future. Songan was also happy to hear about Silvano again. Perhaps he would be able to help with that in some way too, though he was not a horse expert himself. He was sure he would think of something later.

Songan’s eyes continued to gaze around as Kansas mentioned that most of the members of his pack lived in a mansion. He was not an expert on human buildings seeing as he had lived in the Great Tribe all of his life, though had seen some on his journey here. He never really took the time to look inside them, though he had to admit that they looked very sturdy from the outside. He was sure it was a nice place to live for someone who wasn’t used to the life that AniWaya had to offer. He wondered if maybe on their tour he would be able to see the place that Kansas spoke of. He was sure it would be very interesting to see.

The red wolf’s eyes gazed around as they came to the base. He had never seen anything like this before and didn’t even know what a plane was. He had noticed that the trees above them had vanished and the odd objects were laid out in a field of green. The white wolf asked if he would like to go closer. He gave him a small nod. “Sure. This place seems like a very interesting place.” He began to head towards the base as he called it and looked around at all the different planes. Boy did they have such strange things in his pack lands. His eyes gazed over to the male as he places his hands on one. “What are these things Kansas? I’ve never seen anything like it. It kind of looks like it has the shape of a bird.” He found that very interesting. It was like these things had wings. If that was true then would they also be able to fly like birds. He would be truly amazed if such a thing could actually do that.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.teepee p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.teepee-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.teepee p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.teepee b {color:#f9c40d; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.teepee .name { width:450px; height:55px; float:left;}
.teepee {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... songan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff8f02; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread