[ldr]The situations are irrelevant now [j]
[html]

OOC: not a problem with me +5(853)

Ehno had admitted to the troubles of the Dreamers. Mars knew about this trouble, but as far as he knew, they'd tried harder than the Cercatori folk to get rid of the problem. Pixie Frost had made sure to tell the male of the troubles of one of the Alpha's pups being murdered as well, which made him wonder if it was the same culprit or not. The culprit that was behind the Cda murders was killed in Phoenix Valley, as far as Mars heard but he had not heard what had happened to the one whom attacked the Dreamers. At least their leader did not abandon them in their time of need. That's the part that threw Mars over the edge. Shawchert should have never left, because now his pack would be in shambles if he ever returned. Mars hoped that he never did. The last thing he wanted to see was Shawchert's disgusting face. He'd made Orin unpure and then couldn't take care of his pups, or Orin, and he couldn't take care of his pack. Mars blamed this all on Shawchert. Dahlia De Mai had been a good pack to Mars and Krystalle while they were there, but the secretiveness of the move that was happening had turned them off, as well as the fact that their pups would not make the trip, and neither would the nerves of either Mars nor Krystalle. The Dreamers and D'Arte both had the same problem, it's just that the Dreamers handled the situation better than D'Arte. They knew there was a murderer in the midst and let him strike more than once before doing anything about it. Innocent lives were taken and it was unnecessary for it. The night that it all happened, something should have been done. Not days, weeks, months after. the man spoke to the other, icy blue orbs locked with the other male's for more than a few seconds before the man found his submissiveness again and looked away for a moment. The other spoke of how he would personally not let murders happen again in the packlands or pack members. These words brought relief to the Russo man.

The other male had no objections to them staying, for they looked as innocent as could be with children and a concerned aura built around the two and their children, or at least around Mars and the children. Krystalle looked much less caring about the pups at the moment, but she was as hard to read as Mars was at times where he did not make himself completely clear. The other male also said a word that Mars did not understand. He cocked his head, but the other male continued to speak of how nice it was to meet him and his children. Mars nodded his head. It's a pleasure as well. he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he glanced to his horse and ram and then was told to follow the other male after the other had thrown up a call to the leaders. Mars reached for the reigns on the horse, and grabbed them. He leaned down to put Paz back on the sling where Amon sat and he picked up the sling. He looked to Krystalle and he pulled an ear back. He had the guitar on his back, and he was leading both his horse and a sheep, so he slightly hoped that the woman would either take his guitar so that he could carry the children, or vice versa. Whichever.

The tri colored man would pass off whichever item she chose, and then he would lead Vox and Axel along behind the male whom had forgotten to speak his name. It wouldn't be too long before the group would be joined by a large ebon female. She was tall, like the other male, it made Mars feel tiny, simply because he was mostly mixed with dog, only some of his blood was wolf. In all reality though, Krystalle was the smallest adult here. They were greeted by the woman, apparently this male was her brother, and she used a language that Mars was unfamiliar with just like he had done before. She told them that she guessed they were there to join. Mars nodded his head. You guessed right, lady Savina. My name is Mars Russo, and these are my children, Amon and Paz Russo. the male introduced everyone, excluding Krystalle only because he figured that she would want to introduce herself. He didn't even know what to introduce her as anyways. Everything was complicated. I was just going to tell your brother what my skills are, if you'd like to know as well, Miss Savina. the man started to speak, and he looked at his white guitar. I play music, and I can make clothing. I also cook a little bit, and read and write. I also have a little bit of a green thumb. I used to grow wheat when I lived more south of here. the man spoke to her, giving a handsome, yet nervous smile that seemed awkwardly placed on his maw.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread