Emotional Repair
[html]

It was the whole point of the thread. Shiloh needs to meet the new people that have come in the month after she was raped. WC:449

Shiloh was taken back by Luna's happy go lucky personality. She had felt her hand on her good shoulder and looked up into emerald eyes, her own jade eyes glowing with tears that continued to fall. She took the piece of cloth with a murmur of thanks. "I don't mind your company. I had actually came over here to meet some of the new people in the pack. I apologize if I seem a bit timid. I haven't really talked to anyone besides the people who saved me a month ago. I...I fear new people because of what happened..." she whispered looking away and playing with her fox carving. It was in a few moments she noticed she was being rude and looked back at Luna with a small smile

"I'm sorry. My name is Shiloh Grant and I am one of the few Gatlvska in the pack. I.... hope we can be friends despite my timidness," she said sticking out her hand to the earth colored wolf next to her. She was able move her right arm with some twinges but for the most part it had healed well. She still took the pain killer tea and used the herb on her shoulder to numb it some. She still kept it in a sling when it started to hurt too much.
Shiloh looked the newcomer up and down, taking in her deep chocolate fur noting it was two different shades and not solid like Leon's. She wondered if the woman kept her fur as clean as Leon and reached for her arm to touch it. Just as she was going to touch the woman she pulled away, scared of what the woman would think of her.

"I'm sorry... I don't know if you want someone like me touching you. I am... a monster. These scars...." she couldn't continue the sentence and gave a low whine, her hand going back to the carving on her neck. She found comfort in the carving and wondered what the deep brown wolf thought of her. She frowned at the thought and was finding talking to new people harder then she thought it would be. She really wanted to get over her fear but every time she blinked she saw her attacker on top of her, hurting her, making her scream. She hoped that Luna was nicer to her and had already shown her she didn't mean her harm by handing her a piece of her skirt to wipe her eyes with. She looked at her left hand and looked at the piece of cloth in it. "Thank you for this. I... I didn't even notice I was crying," she said softly.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread