Come here, i won't bite you.
[html]

532w (+5)

The young wolf was just as she remembered. Happy-go-lucky and enthusiastic. The only difference was that Luna didn't have to act submissive. Now they were both of the same rank. Luna giggled when her small friend asked her about her integration to the tribe. "Hey hey, take it easy with you questions." She said, the words mismatching her joyful tone. "I joined as a Kunikoti, yes. And you..." She said, pointing at Ayasha's nose with her index finger. "...were the one who stuck the idea in my head." She said playfully.

To see the scout's face fall of sadness produced a disgusting sensation of despair on her chest. "I don't know" That was all that she could answer to the other's pleadings. Luna couldn't tell what kind of consequences would result if the male disappeared. She would surely miss him, that was for sure, but the pain that Ayasha would feel would be much bigger than hers. Ayasha loved him despite her young age, and Roran reciprocated her feelings. It would be a hard situation. But she was young, she would be able to move on faster. She was barely a year old, and the possibilities for her were wide. A love letdown didn't have why to forbid her from exploring her options. I will depart in a few days, I am not sure. I still hafe to finish settling down here." She said, but completed her statement inmediately. "But i'll go, that is for sure." The mention of her journey seemed to improve the female's mood considerably, because several questions followed the past one. "Look, Ayasha, I didn't know Roran well, but when i heard him talk about you, it was clear that he loved you, really." The woman put her free hand on the other's white shoulder and stared at her eyes. "You can go and look for him, but if he dares hurting you even more." At this point her tone became way more serious, even devilish. "I don't care that he looks like a bear, but i will surely make him pay." This was the first time that the healer even attampted against someone's life. She usually prefered to avoid violence. But well, Ayasha was now her packmate, and not only that. She was a friend. And Luna wouldn't let anything hurt her friends. When she spoke again, her voice was back to her playful tone. "But in case that you still want him, i can heal him for you." She said, relaxing her posture and shrugging her shoulders, feeling how a smile plastered on her face.

Then she let her hand slip from the blue-eyes woman's shoulder and used it to hold the herbs that she had just collected. "I think that I'm done gathering supplies here." Her gaze moved to the bunch of herbs that she held in her hands. Those, plus the ones that covered her coal hair would be enough for today. Now, she wondered whether return to her hut to leave her goods or leave them nearby while she hung around with Ayasha. Her gaze moved from her hands to the direction of the village over and over as she pondered about that.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread