Won't let the sun wrap its arms around me
[html]

Herp a derp <3

It was with controlled intrigue ruby hues watched the male rising up before her, born from spring’s shadows, too gentle and dull compared to darker seasons. His first response harvested nothing from her. They were well chosen though, and the echoes of her smirk lingered by the corners of her lips. His smile was not pristine white as hers, though the visual response from her was lightly appreciative from her side. Did he wish to see her blood run cold through the grass? What a strange thought to harbour. He was her enemy by default, and she wondered if her view was shared.

He asked who she was, and the brilliant sparkle in her eyes changed into something darker. ”Can’t see why that’s any of your business..” She didn’t want to deal with monsters in the dark, especially not those with yellow crocodile smiles. ”Why are you following me?” she added, maintaining her loose cool and disguising any truth.

He was from the new pack, wasn’t he? She had already established a degree of hostility, but decided to find out before she was to chase him away with the twin sword. Would Ezekiel frown at her inability to forge friendships between the clan and the nearby groups of wolves? Gabriel had to know what he had done by placing her down by his side, but what about the arrogant traitor son that so recently had risen to sit on the throne?

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread